Sunday, September 2, 2007

Speechless, Astonished, Amazed

 It's almost been 4 years now.. In 4 weeks it will be 4 years. And as i look back on all those tears, those smiles, those laughters, I.. surprisingly, shed a tear. A tear of joy? of sadness? no. but it's definitely not of regret. It's a tear of gratitude. to my Savior, my Jesus. who carried me through it all. grabe.. 
        Have you ever had that experience? that certain moment in your life where you could say you died there but now you live? I died somewhere in those 4 years.. but here i am. breathing. standing. loving every minute of every day GOD has blessed me with. 'coz every minute i feel His love for me, and my mind remembers that i should have never risen from the grave. but because of His love, His mercy.. i am here. telling you of His love.. of His UNFAILING LOVE..
         I cry every time i remember how He held me in His arms, how He told me He loved me when i almost killed Him with grief.

     GOD is real. 

     "To see is to believe"
     Well, i've seen HIM
            and i am speechless, astonished, amazed.

No comments:

Post a Comment